Search for at
CKS-Gaming Advanced Search

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CKS-Gaming Forum Index -> [WoW] Guild Applications
Team 4 WoW Application Form
Noobkilla
Community Leader
Platinum Donator
Platinum Donator

votes: 1
england.png

No icon Team 4 WoW Application Form Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:01 pm Reply with quote

If you wish to make a private application please email it to 'apps@cks-gaming.co.uk'

Make sure you have read the sticky posts about raiding with Meridian before you post your application!
Start the post with a subject title of your char name, spec, class & which group your applying for e.g. Killapriest, Disc Priest - Tarren Mill [Team 4]
Make sure you answer all questions with as much detail as possible and you post the app in the correct section of the forums linky - http://www.cks-gaming.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=13  
Good luck and look back on your application for a response from the officers!

------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Nationality:
Country of Residence:
Date of Birth: dd/mm/yyyy
Link to speed test (http://www.speedtest.net/) use a paris server:
Tell us a little about yourself and what you have to offer:

Character Name:
Post Character/armory Link: (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/**********/***********/advanced)  
Class:
Race:
Specc/Role:
Stat Priorities:
Professions:
Alt Chars:

1. Discuss your choice of talents and glpyhs:

Talents

Tier 15

Tier 30

Tier 45

Tier 60

Tier 75

Tier 90

Glyphs

Major Glyphs

Minor Glyphs

2. Explain your priorty list/rotation for your class:

3. List your current and past raiding experience:

4. How do you prepare for raiding, and what kind of research/theorycrafting do you do?:

5. Why do you want leave your current guild and join Meridian?:

6. Where do your weakness's lie, are you able to take constructive criticism and work towards improving on that?:

7. Link of an image of your ui:

8. Are you able to regularly attend the following weekly raid days/times-
Wed 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time:
Sun 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time:

9. From who/where did you hear about Meridian?:

10. Provide a combat log of your performance (World of logs):

11. Hey what up?:

Shoot to kill or I will make you wish you had.
SWTOR - Wikii
BF3 - n0obkilla
WoW - Killapriest
Herrup

blank.png

No icon Re: Team 4 WoW Application Form Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:43 pm Reply with quote

Nationality: Denmark.
Country of Residence: EU
Date of Birth: dd/mm/yyyy 21/08/96
System Specifications:
Link to speed test (http://www.speedtest.net/) use a paris server: file:///C:/Users/Jakob%20herrup/Desktop/Net.png
Tell us a little about yourself and what you have to offer:
Well i will offer a funny and very active Elemental shaman that have played  since TBC. I have alot of raid exp. Not that much on MoP since i came in middle of ToT. I live home with my familie.

Character Name: Totammaster
Post Character/armory Link: (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/**********/***********/advanced)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Herrup/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Fn%C3%B9g/simple  
On Fnùg i have 9/14 Norma. I came from dead server on my shaman.
Class: Shaman
Race: Troll
Specc/Role: Elemental DPS
Stat Priorities: Mastery-Intellcet-Haste-Crit
Professions: Tailroing - inscription
Alt Chars: Fnùg

1. Discuss your choice of talents and glpyhs:

Talents

Tier 15 I have choose my first tier cause i like it. If i am going to die or getting nuked by something i will get extre healthy when ill get low on health and could save me sometimes.

Tier 30 I use Earthgrab Totem since there is rly nothing else there is bether.. Sometimes it is cool to have a root if tank cant see i have an add on me or something like that.

Tier 45 I like Totemic Projection so i can place my totems on the enemy and all around.

Tier 60 I have choose Echo of the Elements for get the most dps. Elemental Mastery is pretty good aswell but only for burst. And since i want steedy dps i have choose.

Tier 75 Ancestral Guidance Is very good when healer cant handle it and need some offheal.

Tier 90 Using Elemental Blast to get more dps and bether stats.

Glyphs

Major Glyphs  [Glyph of Healing Stream Totem] [Glyph of Flame Shock] [Glyph of Chain Lightning]

Minor Glyphs [Glyph of Astral Recall] [Glyph of Deluge] [Glyph of Far Sight]

2. Explain your priorty list/rotation for your class: Mainly i have to use Lava burst all time its up else just elemental blast and spamming lightning bolt.

3. List your current and past raiding experience: Well as i know i played since TBC i dident really raided that much. I have alot of raid exp for WOTLK. Have too many alts for that patch haha. Could not know witch one i should play so i made so many char's. For it was same playing on alot char's and ended up with 5/8 hc in DS.

4. How do you prepare for raiding, and what kind of research/theorycrafting do you do?: Well i dont really prepare me for raiding. I read up tatics one's before we go watch video again.

5. Why do you want leave your current guild and join Meridian?: Hmm since i joined the server 08-11-2013 so i am just looking for a good active raid guild to have fun with.

6. Where do your weakness's lie, are you able to take constructive criticism and work towards improving on that?: Yeah i love to improving myself.

7. Link of an image of your ui: file:///C:/Users/Jakob%20herrup/Desktop/Char..png

8. Are you able to regularly attend the following weekly raid days/times-
Wed 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time:
Sun 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time:

Yeah the days is perfektc to me.

9. From who/where did you hear about Meridian?: I saw a guy on trade chat was looking for elemental shaman.

10. Provide a combat log of your performance (World of logs): file:///C:/Users/Jakob%20herrup/Desktop/wow/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_102713_142429.jpg

11. Hey what up?: Not much just writed this apply ;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CKS-Gaming Forum Index -> [WoW] Guild Applications Time synchronized with your computer time

printer-friendly view
Jump to: